26 Wakehurst Drive, Wyong NSW 2259
YOUR PRIVATE AND PEACEFUL OASIS
Situated in a private, quiet cul-de-sac is this spacious and meticulously renovated brick and tile home. Not a cent to be spent as the hard work has already been completed from top to bottom, with new kitchen, bathroom, laundry, freshly painted and newly tiled/floating floors throughout.
The open plan kitchen/living area flows through to a fully covered entertainment area, with complete privacy and leafy outlook. This contemporary home backs onto public reserve giving you the feeling of seclusion whilst being located close to all the necessary amenities including schools, shops & railway station.
* Fully renovated kitchen with natural timber bench tops, new stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Freshly painted throughout
* Open plan living with floor to ceiling windows capturing leafy/ private outlook
* New tiles & floating floor
* Twin basins in the contemporary renovated bathroom
* Built-ins to bedrooms 1 & 2
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms & living area
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Covered/private alfresco area to entertain guests
* Additional separate toilet
* Elevated position capturing the north easterly summer breeze
* New LED lighting throughout.
Short walk to IGA, Wyong Public School & High School, TAFE, Coles, Aldi & Wyong Railway Station.
* Easy access to M1, Wyong Christian School, Wesfield Tuggerah, Tuggerah Business park, Mariners Centre, Bunnings & Tuggerah Homco ( formely known as the Super Centre ).
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.